- User-friendly features
- Huge database of profiles
- Very responsive and helpful support team
- You are guided through your profile creation step by step
- Standard members can upload up to 5 photos
Tinder Pricing Policy
|Payment Options||Maestro, PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, Payoneer, Credit Cards, Skrill, Visa Credit, Square, OKPay, Bitcoin|
Information about site
Tinder is one of the largest dating services on the internet. Being so popular among singles enables Tinder to present their members with many quality matches
|Average Members Age||20-35|
Tinder is a dating platform that has website since 1998 and won the hearts of 1.5M users in last year. 0 men and women visit site here monthly, and the overall gender mix is about 45% women to 55% men. In case you wonder if ladies are communicative here, here are approximately 2.2K girls online. The average age of users is 20-35.
The site is mobile-friendly, it has friendly supports and offers such payment options as Maestro, PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, Payoneer, Credit Cards, Skrill, Visa Credit, Square, OKPay, Bitcoin. The starting price is $19.95.
Tinder’s team does big job to keep the level of fraud low, so we rate the platform this high: 4/10.
Pros & Cons
- Compare Likes and Dislikes
- Over 1 billion messages sent per month
- Singles are more experienced and know exactly what they want
- Video Dating Profiles
- Sign up process is fast
- Photos can be liked
- Not so many women from other countries
- You can only send messages to Friends and Matches
- Automatic text translation may not be as reliable or accurate as a live translator
- The website has an outdated design